1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when I tell them how I feel.. get so nervous!
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Errr, Don’t think I’ve ever been ‘REALLY’ angry. Not really the type of person to get angry at things much so I don’t know! aha
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Well.. my phone has an option to add a max of 10 people to the phone conversation. Don’t mean to ruin the question 😉 but i’d call my Mom, Dad, Sister and my best friends.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I wouldn’t tell everyone, I’d just live life as I did before but make them more meaningful, i’d be afraid sure!
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love is nothing without trust. So, trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I would help the dog. That would be in my mind forever if I just left that dog to drown. Hopefully my boss would understand though.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Meh.. both would be a bit shit?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I don’t know, that would be pretty awkward! Wouldn’t want to ruin the friendship yet I wouldn’t want to hurt them either!
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I don’t know sounds heartless but I would want them to be back for an hour but how bad would it be giving up a whole year of life?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I think so, I care a lot.. try to make people happy. I can be moody sometimes too and paranoid though.
11. Does love = sex?
Hmm.. Not really. Love is a lot more things, sex is one of them but it isn’t the most important thing.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Uhm, not sure! What if I had a family to support too?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I told the person how shit they made me feel and how nasty they turned suddenly. Told them they were being an idiot and told them exactly what was on my mind with our relationship. Felt good to get it all out to them, didn’t get anything out of it but I don’t care.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I don’t love them back. Wouldn’t want to hurt them
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
I say giving up on my friends. They keep me going and make me so happy. Couldn’t give up on them or lose them, would be so hard and I wouldn’t really feel I have a reason to live. They are all amazing. No lie, love them ❤
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
I think I told my Dad I loved him on the phone last. Or Diego last night when I was speaking to him.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Hmm, I’d change the fact that I fell for someone again and ended up kissing them. It made it hurt so much more when they pulled the same shit once again. But whatever. I don’t regret it, I just wish I hadn’t been stupid enough to fall for it again.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
I wish someone who was male obviously as they’d be stronger, someone who was protective over me and someone who was strong. Then I’d feel safe.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No, I would cause more trouble because I don’t know how to give CPR properly, i’d call an ambulance and call for help.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Think i’ve answered this before. My grandmother has had a happy, long life. She is blessed to even live long enough to be a grandmother and of an old age. As much as it would hurt to let go, I would let go of her hand, for the fact her life has been long happy and she will have all her memories, where as the babies life is just beginning.
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
When I randomly smile at people on the street to be nice and they look at me like i’ve killed someone. Lmao.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Never loved at all, wouldn’t bother me..
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Hmm, not sure!